Frequently bought with...
- $399earn points
- $599earn points
- Benadryl Allergy Dye-Free Liq...24 capsules$599earn points
- $599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $499earn points
- 2/$1200 or 1/$699earn points
- $699earn points
- Indoor & outdoor allergies
- 24 hour relief
- Original prescription strength
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
- Gluten free
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.
- Adults and children 6 years and over:
- One 10 mg tablet once daily
- Do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours
- A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms
- Adults 65 years and over: Ask a doctor
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor
Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) © 2011 Walgreen Co.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives. When using this product
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- If breast-feeding: not recommended
- If pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Active Ingredients: Cetirizine HCl (10mg) (Antihistamine)
Inactive Ingredients: Cornstarch, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), Hypromellose, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Polydextrose, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.95x 3.9x 3.3
Item Code: 547954
Reviews for self serve
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $749Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1199Buy 1, Get 1 FREE