More Effective Brushing & Flossing in One Device
One Device | One Outlet | Less Space
- Clinically Proven 50% More Effective Than Sting Floss For Reversing Gingivitis & Improving Gum Health*
- Cleans Deep between Teeth & below the Gumline
- Quiet & Energy Efficient Design
- Can Be Used with Your Favorite Mouthwash
- 10 Pressure Settings
- Water Capacity 90 Plus Seconds, No Refills
Sensonic® Professional Plus Toothbrush
- 25% Faster Bristle Speed (Versus Sonicare® Flexcare)
- Clinically Proven to Remove Plaque From Hard-to-Reach Areas
- Recharges Conveniently in Stand
- Quadrant Indicator & 2 Minute Timer Reinforces Thorough Cleaning
Which Water Flosser Tip is Right For You?
5 Tips Included
Classic Jet Tip
More Effective Than String Floss For Healthier Gums
Plaque Seeker® Tip
Implants, Crowns, Bridges, General Use
More Effective Than String Floss For Healthier Gums, Plus Added Plaque Removal in Hard-to-Reach Areas
Braces, General Use
3x As Effective as String Floss For Removing Plaque Around Orthodontic Appliances
Pik Pocket® Tip
Periodontal Pockets, Furcations
Gently Delivers Medicaments & Rinses Deep Below the Gumline
Which Brush Head is Right For You?
2 Unique Brush Heads Included
Sensonic Standard Brush Head
Provides Efficient Cleaning & Plaque Removal For All Tooth Surfaces
Sensonic Compact Brush Head
Smaller, Slimmer Design Provides Excellent Access For Precision Cleaning
- Advanced Brush-Head Design: High-Low Bristle Configuration Accesses Plaque in Hard-to-Reach Places
- Soft-End Rounded Bristles: Effective Plaque Removal While Being Gentle on Your Teeth & Gums
- Hygienic Storage: Covered Tip & Brush Head Compartment Holds 5 Accessories
- 2 Speeds: High For Superior Plaque Removal, Low For Gentle Cleaning & Gum Massage
- Deluxe Recharge Indicator Gauge: Provides at-a-Glance Charge Status
- Hinged Reservoir Lid: Keeps Out Dust & Debris
- Tip Rotates 360°: Makes it Easy to Reach All Areas of the Mouth
- High Volume Reservoir: Plenty of Water to Clean Entire Mouth
- Pause Button: Convenient Control of Water Flow at the Handle
- On / Off Switch: Simple Fingertip Control
- Advanced Pressure Control: 10 Settings Provide a Wide Range of Performance to Fit Your Needs
Clinically Proven Results
The Waterpik® Water Flosser uses a unique combination of water pressure & pulsations to clean deep between teeth & below the gumline, removing harmful bacteria that traditional flossing can't reach. It also massages & stimulates gums for enhanced circulation. The convenience of the onboard Sensonic Professional Plus sonic toothbrush makes this a perfect & complete daily oral care routine.
Removes 99.9% of Plaque | Effective Plaque Removal
WaterPik Water Flossers are proven in laboratory tests to remove 99.9% of plaque from treated areas in 3 seconds.
50% More Effective Than Sting Floss | Improved Gum Health
WaterPik Water Flossers are clinically proven 50% more effective than string floss, for reversing gingivitis & improving gum health.
3x As Effective as String Floss | Superior Cleaning Around Braces
WaterPik Water Flossers are clinically proven more than 3x as effective as string floss for cleaning around braces with the orthodontic tip.
25% Faster Bristle Speed | Faster Than Sonicare® FlexCare
Ultra high bristle speed of the Sensonic Professional Plus provides effective plaque removal while being gentle on your teeth & gums.
Now all of your brushing and flossing needs can be accomplished with one convenient device that saves counter space and power outlets. So don't just brush, go complete. The easy and more effective alternative.
Water Pik's Complete Care combines superior Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush technologies in one product and is up to 70% more effective than Sonicare® FlexCare.
Clinical research confirms that the Waterpik® Water Flosser is significantly more effective than string floss, Sonicare®Air Floss and Air Floss Pro for removing plaque, reducing gingivitis and improving gum health.
120VAC/60Hz Outlets, For Use in North America Only
Compatible with Standard Brush Head (SRRB-3W), Compact Brush Head (SRSB-3W), and Interdental Brush Head (2SIP-2W), Classic Jet Tip (JT-100E), Orthodontic Tip (OD-100E), Pik Pocket Tips (PP-100E), Plaque Seeker Tip (PS-100E), Tongue Cleaner (TC-100E), Tip Storage Case with 6 Tips (TS-100E), and Tip Storage Case (TS-105E).
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.14 day guarantee: If after 14 days of daily use you are not completely satisfied that this product has reduced the symptoms associated with gingivitis (e.g., inflammation and bleeding of gums) return it for a full refund, no questions asked. Waterpik limited two-year warranty: Water Pik, Inc. warrants to the original purchaser/owner of this new product that it is free of defects in materials and workmanship for two years from the date of purchase. This warranty excludes all attachments. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary depending on the law in your place of residence.
©2012 Water Pik, Inc.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 3.18
Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.3x 8.9x 9.2
Item Code: 169072
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.