Minimizes the appearance of scars. Maximum strength pain & itch relief. Long-lasting infection protection. Pain, Itch, Scar. Powerful Pain and Itch Relief for Cuts, Scrapes and Burns. Compare to Neosporin + Pain Itch Scar Active Ingredients.* Bacitracin Zinc, Neomycin Sulfate, Polymyxin B Sulfate, Pramoxine HCl First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment.
*This product is not affiliated with, manufactured by, or produced by the makers of Neosporin.
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)©2017 Walgreen Co.
For external use only. Do not use
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- In the eyes
- Over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You need to use longer than 1 week
- Condition persists or gets worse
- Symptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
First aid to help prevent infection and for temporary relief of pain or discomfort in minor:
|First Aid Antibiotic Ointment|
|Serving Size||1 gram|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.9x 4.4x 3.4
Item Code: 972815