- From the makers of Vicks NyQuil
- Non-habit forming
Not for treating cold or flu.
Made in Canada
Take only one dose per day (24 hours) - see overdose warning.
Adults & Children 12 years & over One dose = Two 25 mg LiquiCaps (50 mg) at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor.
©Proctor & Gamble
Do not use:
- For children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- With other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
- Do not use with NyQuil
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- Heart disease
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep aid
When using this product:
- Avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- Drowsiness will occur
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
For the relief of occasional sleeplessness. Reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
|Serving Size||1 LiquiCap|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.11
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 5.25x 3.8
Item Code: 164255
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.