Not for colds. Not for pain. Just for sleep.
- For the relief of occasional sleeplessness, reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- Sleep soundly so you can wake refreshed
- Non-Habit Forming
ZzzQuil - A non-habit forming nighttime sleep aid for when you just need a good night's sleep. From the makers of Vicks NyQuil.
Made in USA
Take only one dose per day (24 hours) - see Overdose warning. Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP).
Adults & Children 12 years & over - One Dose = 30 mL (2 tablespoons) at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor.
©Proctor & Gamble
Do not use:
- For children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- With other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
- Do not use with NyQuil
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- Heart disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep aid
When using this product:
- Avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- Drowsiness will occur
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use Keep out of reach of children Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away"
For the relief of occasional sleeplessness. Reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep.
|Serving Size||30 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.58
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.15x 2.2x 5.35
Item Code: 154706
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.