- 7-Day treatment
- Helps cure vaginal yeast infection
- Pharmacist recommended
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal Cream, USP 2%
- Miconazole Nitrate 100 mg per Applicator
- Helps Cure Most Vaginal Yeast Infections & Relieve Associated External Itching & Irritation
Compare to Monostat® 7 Vaginal Cream Active Ingredient^^
- 1 - 7 Day Vaginal Cream Tube
- 7 - Disposable Applicators
Made in India
*Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
^^This product is not affiliated with, manufactured by, or produced by the makers or owners of Monostat 7 Vaginal Cream
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
Before using this product, read the enclosed customer information leaflet for complete directions and information.
Adults & Children 12 Years of Age & Over:
- Applicator: Insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row. Throw applicator away after use.
- Use the same tube of cream if you have itching & irritation on the skin outside the vagina. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.
Children under 12 Years of Age: Ask a doctor.
To open tube use cap to puncture seal
Store at room temperature 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F), avoid heat (over 30°C or 86°F).
©2014 Walgreen Co.
For vaginal use only.
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask a Doctor before Use if You Have
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time.
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or weakened immune system
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur.
When Using This Product
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged & fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted disease (STDs).
- Do not have vaginal intercourse.
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur.
Stop Use & Ask a Doctor If
- Symptoms Do Not Get Better after 3 Days
- Symptoms Last More Than 7 Days
- You Get a Rash or Hives, Abdominal Pain, Fever, Chills, Nausea, Vomiting, or Foul-Smelling Vaginal Discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if seal over tube has been punctured or is not visible.
Do not purchase if carton is open.
- Treats Vaginal Yeast Infections
- Relieves External Itching & Irritation due to a Vaginal Yeast Infection
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.27
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 6.08x 5.12
Item Code: 635142
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.