Walgreens Menstrual Relief Caplets16.0 ea
Online and store prices may vary
- Maximum strength pain reliever
- Promotes menstrual relief
- Aspirin free
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended^
- Maximum Strength
- Acetaminophen 500 mg / Pain Reliever
- Caffeine 60 mg / Diuretic
- Pyrilamine Maleate 15 mg / Antihistamine
- Aspirin Free
- Helps Relieve Cramps, Bloating, Fatigue, Headaches, Backaches
- Compare to Midol® Complete Active Ingredients†
^Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2010.
†This product is not manufactured or distrbuted by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Midol® Complete.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- Do Not Take More Than the Recommended Dose (See Overdose Warning)
- Adults & Children 12 Years & Older:
Take 2 Caplets with Water
Repeat Every 6 Hours as Needed
Do Not Exceed 6 Caplets per Day
- Children Under 12 Years: Ask a Doctor
See end flap for expiration date and lot number.
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15° – 30°C (59° – 86°F).
©2012 Walgreen Co.
Tamper Evident: Do Not Use if Package is Opened or Blister is Torn or Broken
Keep Outer Package for Complete Product Information
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 caplets (3000 mg actaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More Than 6 Caplets in 24 Hours, Which is the Maximum Daily Amount
- With Other Drugs Containing Acetaminophen
- 3 or More Alcoholic Drinks Every Day While Using This Product
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a Doctor before Use if You Have
- Difficulty in Urination due to Enlargement of the Prostate Gland
- A Breathing Problem such as Emphysema or Chronic Bronchitis
- Liver Disease
Ask a Doctor or Pharmacist before Use if You Are
- Taking the Blood Thinning Drug Warfarin
- Taking Sedatives or Tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- You May Get Drowsy
- Avoid Alcoholic Drinks
- Excitability May Occur, Especially in Children
- Alcohol, Sedatives & Tranquilizers May Increase Drowsiness
- Be Careful When Driving a Motor Vehicle or Operating Machinery
- Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee
Stop Use & Ask a Doctor If
- New Symptoms Occur
- Redness or Swelling is Present
- Pain Gets Worse or Lasts More Than 10 Days
- Fever Get Worse or Lasts More Than 3 Days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
For temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:
- Water-Weight Gain
- Breast Tenderness
- Muscle Aches
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.1x 3.15x 2.4
Item Code: 540934
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.