Frequently bought with...
- $1049earn points
- $599earn points
- $779earn points
- Flonase Allergy Relief Spray ....54 fl oz$2299$26.99earn points
- $999earn points
- $779Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Safe and effective tough pain relief
- Stops pain at the site of inflammation
- #1 selling pain reliever
Call toll-free 1-800-88-ADVIL
- Do not take more than directed
- The smallest effective dose should be used
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 caplet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- If pain or fever does not respond to 1 caplet, 2 caplets may be used
- Do not exceed 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
©2015 Pfizer Inc.
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Skin reddening
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Right before or after heart surgery
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, or asthma
- You are taking a diuretic
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- Taking any other drug
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- Any new symptoms appear
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if seal under bottle cap imprinted with "sealed for your protection" is broken or missing.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- menstrual cramps.
- common cold.
- muscular aches.
- minor pain of arthritis.
Temporarily reduces fever.
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 4.0x 2.0
Item Code: 690014
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
With Card:Buy 2, Get 3000 pts
- $999$10.49earn points
- $1599$18.99earn points
- $1799$20.99earn points
- $1099$11.49earn points
- $1599$16.99earn points
- $1199$12.99earn points
- $899$10.99earn points
- $1799$19.99earn points
- $799Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- $1299$16.49earn points
- $899$10.99earn points
- $1099$12.99earn points
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $679Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF