- New design for improved fit
- Patented heat cells for deep penetrating heat
- Up to 16 hours pain relief
- Provides up to 8 hours of heat while you wear it plus 8 hours of pain relief after you take it off
- Clinically proven to relax tight muscles and enhance flexibility & mobility
- Odor free, discreet and stays in place
- Air-activated, one-time use
These wraps are designed to conform to your neck and shoulder so you can experience long-lasting relief throughout your day. Patented heat cells penetrate deep into tissue, increasing blood flow to stop pain and accelerate healing. Single-use wraps can be applied to sore muscles and joint areas of your neck, shoulder, upper back and wrist.
- Tear open pouch when ready to use
- Peel away paper to reveal adhesive side. Place on pain area with adhesive against the skin. Attach firmly
- Do not overlap the heat cells when applying to wrist
- It may take up to 30 minutes to reach therapeutic temperature
- Wear up to 8 hours. Do not wear for more than 8 hours in any 24-hour period
- Place wrap flat against your skin. Do not fold or bunch as your risk of burn is increased
- If heat cell contents leak and/or wrap is damaged or torn
- For more than 8 hours in a 24-hour period
- With pain rubs, medicated lotions, creams or ointments
- On unhealthy, damaged or broken skin
- On areas of bruising or swelling that have occurred within 48 hours
- On areas of the body where you can't feel heat
- With other forms of heat
- On people unable to remove the product, including children, infants, and some elderly
- On people unable to follow all use instructions
- When using this product: Check skin frequently for signs of burns or blisters - if found, stop use
- If product feels too hot - stop use or wear over clothing
- Do not place extra pressure over the product such as leaning against hard surfaces, or wearing under tight clothing, a tight waistband or belt
- To avoid increased risk of burns, remove product before undergoing any MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) procedures. This product can cause burns.
- 55 or older: Your risk of burning increases as you age
- When applied over the lower back/hip, wear ThermaCare over a layer of clothing, not directly against your skin
- When applied over the knee or elbow, wear ThermaCare over a towel or cloth such as a wash cloth, not directly against your skin
- Poor circulation or heart disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Or are pregnant
- If pain worsens or persists for more than 7 days
- If you experience any discomfort, burning, swelling, rash or other changes in your skin that persist where the wrap is worn
If ingested, rinse mouth with water and call a Poison Control Center immediately.
If heat cell contents come in contact with your skin or eyes, remove wrap, rinse affected area with water, and seek professional assistance immediately.
Provides temporary relief of minor muscular back aches and pains associated with overexertion, strains and sprains.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 5.75x 5.0
Item Code: 496669