About Your Visit
Quality family medical care made easy
1.Schedule or walk in
2.Receive high quality care
3.Get what you need
Simple & convenient
- Located at select Walgreens, with immediate access to the Walgreens pharmacy, so you can get expert healthcare and pick up what you need on the spot1
- Approximately 400 Healthcare Clinic locations nationwide
- Walk-ins welcome and appointments available
- Open 7 days a week and weeknights, too
Quality you can trust
- 80% who visited a retail clinic stated the experience was as good or better than their primary care provider.*
- Walgreens Healthcare Clinic is AAAHC accredited to ensure compliance with state regulations and deliver optimum patient care.
Services for patients with disabilities
Walgreens Healthcare Clinic is dedicated to providing all patients, including those with disabilities and their companions, an equal opportunity to receive quality medical care including the facilities, goods, privileges and services offered at Walgreens Healthcare Clinic locations.
Walgreens Healthcare Clinic will not exclude patients on the basis of disability from participation in, or deny them the benefits of, the full and equal access of Walgreens Healthcare Clinic services.
Walgreens Healthcare Clinic offers the following types of accommodations:
For hearing-impaired patients, upon request:
- Diagnosis treatment plans and additional written notes may be printed
- 711 phone or written letter follow-up communications are available
- Interpretive communication options (advance notice required)
For visually impaired patients, upon request:
- Healthcare providers will read any and all materials to the patient
For physically disabled patients:
- Wheelchair-accessible weight measurement equipment
- Accessible parking spaces are available at all Walgreens
- Clinic treatment rooms and restrooms are wheelchair-accessible
- Registration kiosks and telephones are at wheelchair height
- Language translation
- Patients with disabilities who have difficulty using the sign-in kiosk at a Walgreens Healthcare Clinic can speak with the nurse practitioner or physician assistant at Walgreens Healthcare Clinic for assistance
For more information on accessibility of services or to request special accommodations, call us at 855-WALGREENS (855-925-4733) or visit Walgreens.com/Clinic.
*Source: Oliver Wyman National Survey 3/20/16; Graeger Smith, Author.
Personal, high quality care
- Our board-certified Family Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants will listen carefully to you, take the time to conduct a thorough exam, and explain everything clearly. You'll understand why you're not feeling well and know what to do when you get home
- A follow-up phone call within 48 hours of the visit
- Assistance in finding a primary care provider, if you don't have one
- Arrangement for further treatment with specialists, if needed
- We keep your doctor in the loop. You can arrange for your primary care physician to receive a confidential summary of your visit.
Insurance accepted & affordable prices
- We accept most insurance plans
- Depending on your insurance, your specific copayment will be collected during your visit
- Please have a hard copy of your insurance card, proof of ID, and a valid form of payment at time of service. We accept most major credit cards and cash. Personal checks are not accepted. Without these necessary documents, your visit may be rescheduled
- If you don't have insurance, our services are more affordably priced than traditional physician office, urgent care, and emergency room visits
Our Healthcare Providers ›
1 Prescriptions written when clinically appropriate. Patients have a choice of pharmacy.
* Patient care services provided by Take Care Health Services, an independently owned professional corporation whose licensed healthcare professionals are not employed by or agents of Walgreen Co. or its subsidiaries, including Take Care Health Systems, LLC.