Harvard Pilgrim Mail Service Pharmacy
Sign in to continue or register now
Download our welcome brochure for additional information about Mail Service Pharmacy.
Harvard Pilgrim Mail Service Brochure
Request New Prescriptions
Ask your doctor to fill and fax out the Prescriber Fax form. Your doctor's office must fax the form to us for the prescription to be valid.
Harvard Pilgrim Prescriber Fax Form
Print and mail us this form to register family members in Mail Service Pharmacy. You may also attach a paper prescription to this form and mail it to fill a new prescription via Mail Service.
Harvard Pilgrim Registration and Order Form
If you are calling to get started before October 1:
Call Harvard Pilgrim Health Care's dedicated registration line: 844-863-0360
Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m. (Central Time)
Saturdays: 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. (Central Time)
For calls after October 1:
A convenient, cost-saving insurance option to refill your prescriptions by mail.
Who can participate in Mail Service Pharmacy?
You and your family can participate if your insurance plan is included in this Walgreens
program. Just contact your insurance company to see if you're eligible.
- Save on prescription co-pays
- Receive a 90-day supply of your medication, or the maximum allowed by your plan
- Access to expert pharmacist advice 24/7
- Get maintenance medications conveniently delivered to the location of your choice
- Reduce the risk of running out or missing a dose of your prescription medication
- All prescriptions are eligible for free standard shipping
- Add family members
- Order mail service & retail prescription refills
- Update and manage insurance information
- Set up Auto Refill to refill prescriptions automatically, if eligible under insurance plan
- View order status