- For external use only
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For temporarily relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to the dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.