Burn hazard. Immediately remove warmer if it is too hot or uncomfortable. Check skin periodically. Maximum temperature may reach 158°F (70°C).
Do Not Use:
- For Longer Than Stated
- With Other Heating Devices or Heat Up in Microwave
- While Sleeping
- On Infants or on Those Who Cannot Feel Heat
- In Oxygen-Enriched Environments
Careful supervision is required when used by the elderly, children, the handicapped, and those with sensitive skin.
People with allergies, diabetes, frostbite, scars, open wounds, bruising, swelling, sensitive skin, arthristis, paralysis, nerve damage or circulatory problems, and people who cannot apply or remove warmer by themselves, should not use this product unless directed by a physician.
For external use only. Do not allow contents to get in eyes or mouth. If in the eyes, flush thoroughly with clean water. If in mouth, contact poison control center as it contains iron powder, which can be harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children and pets.