For external use only. For use by men only. Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
Do not use if
- you are a woman.
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the inside of this label or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical foam is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss.
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- you use other medicines on the scalp.
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
When using this product
- do not apply on other parts of the body.
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs.
- your hands or feet swell.
- scalp irritation or redness occurs.
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months.
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, see pictures inside label).