Ideal for covering and protecting wounds such as abrasions, cuts, minor burns, blisters and post-surgical incisions.
- Protecting reddened or fragile skin
- Dressing and securing i.v. catheters or other tubing
- Seals out water, dirt and germs to help prevent infection
- Allows moisture to escape and oxygen to enter for breathability
- Up to 7 day wear
- Stays on in bath and shower
- Flexes and moves with body for greater comfort
- Gentle on skin
- Latex free materials
- Sterile dressings
Made in USA
Sterility guaranteed unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged.
Clean and dry wound and surrounding skin thoroughly.
1. Peel away the printed liner from the paper-framed dressing, exposing the adhesive surface.
2. Apply dressing over wound. Do not stretch the dressing when applying.
3. Remove the paper frame from the dressing while smoothing down the edges.
Directions for removal:
Gently lift edge of dressing, slowly peel from skin in direction of hair growth. Change dressing if it begins to leak, is no longer sticking to skin, or there are holes or tears in dressing.
Refer to package insert for complete cautions and instructions.
© 2012 3M