Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for body application or indoor use. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Harmful if absorbed through skin or inhaled. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Avoid breathing vapor. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse. First aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment advice. If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Environmental hazards: This pesticide is toxic to fish and other aquatic organisms. Do not apply directly to any body of water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wastewaters. Physical or chemical hazards: Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.