Keep out of reach of children. Causes eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Prolonged skin contact causes skin irritation. Wash hands after using. Store in a cool area. Avoid contact with painted surfaces. Contains surfactants and Hydrogen Peroxide.
First Aid: If ingested, drink a glass of water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek immediate medical attention. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. Contact a physician. If on skin, flush area with water.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.