For external use only
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. .
- Do not use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a doctor
- Stop use and consult a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse, or if a rash or other allergic reaction develops
- Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.