Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
For external use only.
Do not use
- If You Are Allergic to Chlorhexidine Gluconate or Any Other Ingredients
- In Contact with Meninges
- In the Genital Area
- As a Preoperative Skin Preparation of the Head or Face
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes, ears & mouth. May cause serious & permanent eye injury if placed or kept in the eye during surgical procedures or may cause deafness when instilled in the middle ear through perforated eardrums.
- If solution should contact these areas, rinse out promptly & thoroughly with water.
- Wounds which involve more than the superficial layers of the skin should not be routinely treated.
- Repeated general skin cleansing of large body areas should not be done except when the underlying condition makes it necessary to reduce the bacterial population of the skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation, sensitization or allergic reaction occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Please note: Residents of California this item is not Proposition 65 compliant. Please read for further details.
- Surgical Hand Scrub: Significantly Reduces the Number of Microorganisms on the Hands & Forearms Prior to Surgery or Patient Care
- Healthcare Personnel Handwash: Helps Reduce Bacteria That Potentially Can Cause Disease
- Patient Preoperative Skin Preparation: For the Preparation of the Patient's Skin Prior to Surgery
- Skin Wound & General Skin Cleansing