Advil Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Liqui-Gels
Size/Count 160.0 ea
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Also relieves headache, toothachemore
- Do not take more than directed
- The smallest effective does should be used
- Do not take longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see Warnings)
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 capsule every 5 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- If pain or fever does not respond to 1 capsule, 2 capsules may be used
- Do not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each capsule contains: potassium 20 mg
- read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton.
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.37 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.8x 5.35x 2.8
Item Code: 507426
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleedning warning: this product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs cotnaining an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- problems or side effects with any pain reliever/fever reducers
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain
- bleeding problems
- high blood pressure
- heart or kidney disease
- taken a diuretic
- reached age 60 or older
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- under a doctor's care for any continuing medical condition.
- taking other drugs on a regular basis.
- taking any other product containing ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
When using this product
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- long term continuous use may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stools. These are signs of stomach bleeding.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- stomach pain occurs with the use of this product
- redness or swlling is present in the painful area
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- any new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless specifically directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do Not Use if seal under bottle cap imprinted with "Sealed for Your Protection" is broken or missing.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- common cold
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- menstrual cramps
Temporarily reduces fever.
Solubilized Ibuprofen (Equal to 200mg Ibuprofen).Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
FD&C Green 3 CI 42053 , Gelatin , Light Mineral Oil , Pharmaceutical Ink , Polyethylene Glycol , Potassium Hydroxide , Water (Purified) , Sorbitan , Sorbitol
|Serving Size : 1 Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|