A worldwide leader in diabetes care.
Safe containment of sharps. For insulin syringes, pen needles and lancets. Can hold 70-100 insulin syringes or up to 300 pen needles. Leak- and puncture-resistant. Snap lock lid.
Made in USA
To discard used insulin syringes and lancets:
- Drop used syringes and lancets needle-first into opening closest to edge.
To remove and discard used pen needles:
- Do not reshield the needle.
- Carefully insert pen tip into center opening at a 45-degree angle and push firmly until pen stops.
- Rotate pen to the left several times while applying continuous forward pressure to loosen pen needle.
- Needle will fall into container after pen is removed.
- If pen needle gets caught in opening, use pen to push it into the container. Do not use your fingers or hands.
If disposing of pen needles for someone else, please use a mounting bracket. You can receive this free of charge, by calling BD at 1-888-BDCARES (232-2737). If mounting bracket to a wall make sure instruction label can be seen.
© 2002 Becton Dickinson and Co.