For the Bissell SpotBot
For color safe fabrics -- multi purpose oxygen boost.
- No mixing of powder and water
- Deeply penetrates to thoroughly remove tough stains like red wine, cola & fruit juice from carpet
- Use as a laundry and carpet precleaner
Bissell Oxy Gen2 is a multi-purpose oxygen cleaner. When used as directed in the Bissell SpotBot, the system will permanently remove stains like red wine, cola and fruit juice. Oxy Gen2 can also be used as a carpet precleaner on tough stains, a spot and stain remover on carpet, or in the laundry on color safe fabrics.
Questions or Comments? 1-800-237-7691
Before you clean: Test a small, hidden area for colorfastness and examine when dry. If color is affected, do not use. For upholstery, look for manufacturer's cleanability code tag. Use on fabrics coded "WS" or "W". If coded "X" or "S" do not use. Not recommended for use on velvet, silk vinyl or leather.
- Shake bottle well. Flip cap open and squeeze bottle to dispense formula
- For Bissell SpotBot: Add hot tap water to the water fill line on the solution tank, fill Oxy Gen2 to the Oxy Gen2 line, and the remainder of the tank with one of Bissell's Compact Machine Formulas. Clean according to machine instructions. For optimal cleaning performance, always use Oxy Gen2 fresh from the bottle, do not store in your machine.
- To use as a precleaner: squirt the formula evenly over the stained area. Do not overwet carpet. Wait 5-10 minutes, then deep clean following your machine's user guide
- To use as a spot and stain remover: squirt the formula over stained area. Do not overwet. Wait 5-10 minutes then gently blot area with a clean dry cloth.
- To use as a laundry precleaner: squirt on stained area, wash with detergent according to care instructions.
Cleaning Tip: Immediately clean spots and stains when they occur. Remove excess liquid or solid particles before applying Oxy Gen2. For tough set-in stains, repeat directions.
© 2005 Bissell Homecare, Inc