Keep the appliance dry. Do not use the appliance on irritated skin. Never use the appliance if the cutting head is damaged or broken. This appliance is not intended for use by children or persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, unless they are given supervision by a person responsible for their safety. In general, we recommend that you keep the appliance out of reach of children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. Batteries may leak if empty or not used for a longer time. In order to protect you and the appliance, please remove batteries in a timely manner and avoid skin contact whilst handling leaking batteries.