Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For external use only.
- When using this product do not get into eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
For the temporary relief of itching and pain associated with:
- rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac
- insect bites
- minor skin irritations
- minor cuts
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, oak, and sumac.