Please Note: Color of product received may vary from that of image shown.
Professional style with no clamp -- simply wrap
- Instant Styler with no clamp simply wrap hair around barrel
- Fast and easy with no kinks
- Powerful Ceramic Heater
- Tourmaline Ceramic for less damage
- Ultra high heat up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Also included is 3-finger heat glove allows you to safely maintain full styling control while using the You Curl
- Conical barrel -- creates trendy free flowing curls
- 25mm to 13mm Conical barrel
- Stay cool safety tip
- Tourmaline Ceramic™ Technology
- Emits natural ions to eliminate frizz
- Even high heat with no damaging hot spots
- Powerful Ceramic Heater
- Uniform heat recovery temperatures
- High heat is instantly restored during use
- Ultra-High Heat Levels 400°F
- 20-second instant heat
- Auto shutoff
- 5 LED temperature settings for every hair type
- Professional length cord
The wand's unique 5 ultra-high heat temperature settings and Instant Heat technology provide styling versatility for all hair types. If you have fine hair, a low temperature will provide the best results. If you have thick, wavy or hard-to-curl hair, keep the heat setting on high. You can vary the wand's temperature according to your particular need!
Styling with the New Tourmaline Ceramic™ Technology Easy-Glide Barrel
The barrel of your new curling wand has a Tourmaline Ceramic™ Technology easy-glide surface, the newest technology. This means you'll find that hair glides easily over the surface of the barrel as you're curling. The Tourmaline Ceramic™ surface also helps smooth down flyaways and frizzies. It evenly distributes heat so that the style you create has a salon-perfect, silky smooth, shining finish. The new Tourmaline Ceramic™ Technology is a pleasure to work with and makes styling your hair easier and the results more professional. Never leave your curling wand on and unattended. However, should you fail to turn the wand off, it will shut itself off automatically
within 60 minutes.
LED Temp. Control Hair Type
Power/Low 285°F Delicate, thin, easy-to-curl hair
Medium 310°F Average-to-thick or treated hair
Med-High 330°F Thick or wavy hair
High/Max Hard-to-curl hair
360°F - 400°F
Using Instant Heat, the 5 Ultra-High Heat Temperature Settings
This styling wand features a ceramic heater that maintains constant temperature during use for precision styling. This Instant Heat technology has 5 ultra-high heat temperature settings. There is a temperature range that's gentle and safe for every type of hair, from the finest to the most resistant, and helps you create the look you want.
Uniform Heat Recovery System
Conair's professional salon standards of engineering provide you with a uniform and improved heat recovery system that maintains the wand at constant temperatures. There is a constant surge of power to ensure that heat is continuously and quickly delivered for optimal styling results, unlike other units, which lose heat during use. This provides consistent styling power so that every strand of your hair is set with the same level of heat and comes out the same way for a perfect finish.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
5 year limited warranty
- If you want tight curls then wrap small sections of hair tightly round the barrel and leave to curl for a few seconds.
- If you want looser curls then wrap wider sections.
- For a modern look don't wind the barrel up to the root. Leave a couple of inches straight at the root
For best results, use a light styling product before blow-drying hair. Take a 1" wide section of hair, starting around 2" from the scalp. Wind the section of hair around the thicker portion of the barrel towards the cool tip. Hold the end of the hair in place at the cool tip for 5-8 seconds depending on hair type, and then unwind hair. No clamp allows you to easily curl hair without kinks.
For tighter, bouncier curls, roll less hair. For loose, free flowing curls, roll more hair. To "set" the curl, do not comb or brush hair until it cools. Repeat process on additional sections of hair until you achieve the hair style you desire. It may be necessary to repeat process on certain areas, depending on the texture of your hair. Some experience is necessary when learning to use this curling wand. After using several times, you will learn the ideal way to curl and style your hair.