For external use only.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or over large areas of the body. Ask a physician before use if you have serious burns, deep or puncture wounds, or an existing infection. Stop use and ask a physician if conditions persist or worsen, rash or other allergic reaction develops.
Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Assists in the healing of damaged skin from minor epidermal burns:
- Soothes the pain by temporarily cooling the burn
- Acts as an antiseptic to prevent the spread of infection
- Helps reduce the appearance of scars