- Long-lasting color for up to 4 weeks
- Fast acting, gentle formula
- No coal tar derivatives
25 Application Kit Contains:
- 1 - 3ml activator
- 1 - 3ml gel colorant
- 50 - cotton eye shields
- 1 - reusable applicator stick
- 1 - reusable lash and brow comb
- Instruction sheet
28 Day Mascara is a non-toxic formula that contains no coal tar derivatives or hydrogen peroxide agents. This fast acting, gentle formula does not damage the eyelashes and delivers rich, long-lasting color for up to 4 weeks.
- Processes in less than one minute
- No drip formula
- Safe & effective
Why tint your lashes with Godefroy 28 Day Mascara? A great alternative to daily mascara use, tinting your lashes helps define each eyelash and gives the appearance of longer, thicker lashes. How long will it last? With proper application, it can last up to 4 weeks. Waterproof and non-fading, you can enjoy all outdoor activities without having to apply daily mascara. How long does it took to apply process? The simple two step application takes just a few minutes to apply. The color processes in one minute. Is it safe to use? Yes! Godefroy 28 Day Mascara contains no hydrogen peroxide or synthetic dyes. The gentle formula will not damage the eyelashes. Who will get the best results with 28 Day Mascara? Someone who has light to medium brown eyelashes will see the best results. If you already have dark lashes you will see results on the tips and bottom of your lashes.
Made in Austria
Cream Colorant: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Pyrogallol, Ascorbic Acid, Iron Oxide.
Gel Activator: Water, Silver Nitrate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ammonia.
Steps to tint eyelashes
An allergy test is required 24 hours before use of this product. Follow steps 3-5 and apply product to the inside of your arm. If not irritation is visible within 24 hours you may proceed with tinting eyelashes. Do not use this product if irritation is visible.
- For best results wash lashes thoroughly with mild soap. Let lashes dry before treatment.
- Apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly around eye area. This will prevent staining and will adhere eye shield to skin. Place enclosed eye shield on skin underneath eye lashes. Eye shields can be trimmed for a custom fit.
- Shake Activator (#1) liquid from bottle to the rounded side of cotton swab or remove the plug from the Activator bottle top and use the transfer pipet to transfer the Activator to the rounded side of cotton swab. Apply wet cotton swab liberally to the lashes. Ensure that the hair is thoroughly moistened; repeat the procedure 1-2 times. Leave on eyelashes for 1 minute.
- Apply the Gel Colorant (#2) to the pointed end of the cotton swab and brush evenly onto damp lashes. There is no processing time. Your lashes will be tinted instantly.
Wash off eyelashes with warm soap and water. If accidental staining occurs use mild soap with warm water and gently rub the area of using a wash cloth.
©Innovative Beauty Products, L.L.C.