Happy Bellies Organic Cereal Multi-Grain
- Recommended by respected pediatrician, and author of The Baby Book and The Healthiest Kid in the Neighborhood, Dr. Bob Sears
- Organic goodness: All Happy Baby products are always USDA-certified organic
- Enriched with DHA for brain and eye development, plus iron, vitamins and minerals essential for baby's growth
- Probiotic protection: Good bacteria specially formulated to help strengthen your baby's digestive system which can protect against the development of allergies. Dr. Sears agrees: "Baby foods with probiotics are a great way to make sure your baby's system has plenty of "good bowel bugs." The gastrointestinal (GI) tract is the body's largest immune organ. The better you feed baby's GI tract, the better you feed baby's immune system"
- 100% natural: We support sustainable agriculture. No pesticides, no chemical fertilizers, no genetically engineered ingredients (GEIs)
- No dairy or soy
- Packaging is BPA free
- Certified organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
For babies ready to move beyond rice cereal. The only baby cereal with probiotic immune support. It is also the only organic cereal with DHA.
Pour desired amount of cereal into bowl. Add liquid of choice (breast milk, formula, or water all work fine). Mix until it's the right thickness for baby. Feed your baby right away. Throw away any leftovers. For baby's first feeding: Use 4 Tbsp of liquid for every 1 Tbsp of dry cereal. Increase portion as baby grows. Quick tip: Add some of Happy Baby's pureed fruits for even more flavor! Heating Guild : Heat liquid of choice with a bottle warmer, or microwave on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds. Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature before serving. Breast milk should not be microwaved, as it breaks down its composition.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.67 Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.1x 4.1x 4.75
Item Code: 185619
Organic Whole Oats , Organic Amaranth , Organic Quinoa , DHA Algal Powder , Glucose Syrup Solids , Algal Oil , Modified Starch , Mannitol , Sodium Ascorbate , Sodium Polyphosphate , High Oleic Sunflower Oil , Alpha AmylaseEnzymes , Vitamins & Minerals , Ascorbic Acid , Calcium Phosphate , Calcium Carbonate , Reduced Iron , Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate , Thiamine Hydrochloride , Riboflavin , Niacinamide , Pyridoxine HCl , Folic Acid , Cyanocobalamin , Zinc Oxide , Probiotics , L Acidophilus , Bifidislactis , L Bulgaricus , L Casei , Streptococcus Thermophilus , L Rhamnosus
|Serving Size : 3 Tbsp
Serving per Container : About 14
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|