For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Discontinue use and consult a physician if symptoms:
- persist more than 7 days
- clear up and then recur within a few days
- apply over large areas of the body
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For adverse reactions call 1-800-243-9423
For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with:
- minor burns
- minor cuts
- insect bites
- minor skin irritations