Beautifully designed and presented by LELO, the same company that makes the Lily, this rechargeable stimulator is also sensual to behold. Nea Black Pearl has a smooth, glossy finish and a feminine flower detail on both sides of the vibe. Subtle backlit buttons provide easy control over the speed of vibration. Nea Black Pearl comes in a lovely box that includes an instruction and care booklet, and its own domestic charger, as well!
Using Your NEA
On / off vibration intensity and stimulation modes are all controlled with the interface dial. When any quadrant of the dial is pressed, the LED indicates that the interface is active.
- Hold down the + quadrant to activate your NEA. Continue pressing it to increase vibration until you reach the vibration intensity you desire.
- Press the - quadrant to decrease vibration intensity that you desire.
- To turn off your NEA, simply press the the center of the interface dial.
Charging Your NEA
Before charging your NEA, make sure the DC socket is free from water or lubricant residue. Water is best removed by, with pouted lips, blowing into the DC socket itself.
- Gently remove the protective silicone cap on the back of your NEA.
- Slowly insert the DC plug into the DC socket, deep enough to feel a subtle "click".
- Insert the mains plug into the wall socket. The LED will pulse to indicate NEA is charging.
When she is fully charged (after 3 hours) the LED will emit a steady glow.
- Do NOT use your NEA while charging.
- Do NOT charge for more than 24 hours.
- Only use original chargers provided by LELO.
If the battery is running low, the LED indicator will prompt you to charge by emitting a red glow.
Your NEA has five programmed stimulation modes revolving around the lengthwise interaction between the base and the crown pleasure points. The modes are designed to stimulate and to facilitate rubdowns best suited to individual mood and preference. Vibration intensity can be controlled within each mode.
Cleaning, Storage and Safety
The lifespan of your NEA will be greatly increased with proper maintenance and care.
LELO recommends that you do NOT use a silicon-based lubricant with NEA, as this could make the silicone permanently tacky. A water-based lubricant is the safest option. If you wish to use a silicone-based lubricant, perform a patch-test first. Never use massage oil or hand cream as lubricants.
Always clean NEA thoroughly before and after each use. Wash the stem with warm water and antibacterial soap, rinse with clean hot water and pat dry with a lint-free cloth or towel.
Avoid submerging and getting water into the DC socket or around the interface dial. Never use cleansers containing alcohol, petrol or acetone.
Avoid leaving your NEA in direct sunlight and NEVER expose her to extreme heat. Store your NEA in a dust-free place and keep her away from toys of other materials.
© LELOi AB