Adults and children 6 months and older:
- Shake well
- Hold bottle 4-6" from head; spray on dry hair and entire scalp, starting at the hairline and working inward toward crown
- Thoroughly saturate all hair and scalp; to be effective, all lice and nits must come in full contact with the product
- Dead lice and nits may be removed with a fine tooth comb, if desired
- For best results, allow product to air dry naturally, do not rinse out
- Product may be used as often as desired; washing hair regularly is recommended to avoid product build-up
- For body and crab lice, spray on affected areas and let dry
Children under 6 months of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
- Soak personal combs and brushes in hot water (above 130°F) for 5 to 10 minutes to remove lice
- All personal clothing items and bed linin should be machine washed in hot water and dried, using the hot cycle of the dryer for at least 20 minutes
- Self-medication is not advised since it is impossible to inspect yourself for nits and lice
Store at 59° - 86°F (15° - 30°C).
© 2011 Tec Laboratories, Inc.