MISUSE BY DELIBERATELY CONCENTRATING AND INHALING CONTENTS MAY BE HARMFUL OR FATAL. PLEASE USE OUR PRODUCT RESPONSIBLY.
- Never shake or tilt can before or during usage. Use in upright position only
- Never use near a potential ignition source
- Never spray into an enclosed space, such as a trash can or paper shredder
- Never use on camera mirrors
- Avoid skin contact with product in liquid form, may cause frostbite
- Avoid contact with product in liquid form, may cause plastic to discolor
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. THE INTENTIONAL MISUSE BY DELIBERATELY INHALING CONTENTS MAY BE FATAL. Use in well-ventilated area. THIS PRODUCT CAN BE IGNITED UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES. Therefore, DO NOT use near potential ignition sources, hot surfaces, or spark-producing equipment such as paper shredders or under electrical appliances. DO NOT tilt, shake, or turn can upside down before or during use as liquid contents may be dispensed. Liquid contents may cause frostbite on contact with skin. Contact physician if such occurs. Store in cool place. DO NOT leave in direct sunlight, enclosed vehicle, or expose to temperatures above 120°F (49°C), as overheating could cause can to burst. DO NOT pierce or burn, even after use. Contains difluoroethane. FIRST AID:
- Medical Emergencies Call: 911, Physician, or 1-800-498-7192.
- Inhalation: Immediately move to fresh air.
- Eyes: Immediately flush with water.
- Skin: Immediately wash with warm water. Treat for frostbite if necessary.