The Right Way to Dispose of Unwanted Medications!
- Dispose of Pharmaceuticals in a Better Way
- Helps Prevent Release of Pharmaceuticals into the Environment
- Just Add Water & Toss in Trash
- Keeps Our Drinking Water Clean
- No Need to Send Your Vials or Mess with Mailers
Each Year thousands of pounds of pharmaceuticals leach into our water supply, affecting our drinking water. This system allows you to dispose of pharmaceuticals in a better way.
Each Medsaway™ bag contains a pouch of safe, deactivating and binding agents which help prevent release of pharmaceuticals into the environment. With this system you'll never flush your old medications again!
Neutralizes Virtually All Drugs!
- Liquid Medications
- Transdermal Patches
- Controlled Substances
Patented Medsorb™ Carbon Pouch absorbs and deactivates medication.
Designed to Help Consumers Comply with:
- The White House Office of National Drug Control Policy
- The SmartRx Disposal™ Public Awareness Campaign of the US Fish & Wildlife Service, the American Pharmacists Association, & the Pharmaceutical Research & Manufactures of America
- The US Environmental Protection Agency Draft Guidance for Best Management Practices for Unused Controlled & Non-Controlled Pharmaceuticals
Local regulations may vary, consult your pharmacist for any questions.
- 1 Medsaway Medication Disposal Bag
Made in USA
Medsaway can be used for any drugs that are not furnished with disposal instructions. 1) Open the deactivating pouch at the end with the zip seal. 2) With the bag held upright, carefully added unused or expired medications - up to about 45 pills, or 6 oz of liquid, or 6 transdermal patches. 3) Fill the bag about 1/3 (about 1 cup) full with warm tap water and seal tightly. Optionally, you can place the pouch into a used shopping bag for improved concealment. Dispose of in the normal trash. Adding a few drops of hot pepper sauce can add a scent to help discourage pets.
©Apothecary Products, Inc®