An epsom salt bath or soak has been a trusted natural remedy for centuries. Magnesium helps reduce swelling, and sulfate helps flush toxins and form proteins in joints. This product can also be consumed as a natural saline laxative for occasional relief.
Made in Germany
For internal use as a laxative:
- Do not exceed more than 2 doses per day
- May be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
- Dissolve each dose in a full (8 ounces) of liquid
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 2 to 6 level teaspoons (10 to 30 grams) daily
- Children 6 to under 12 years: 1 to 2 level teaspoons (5 to 10 grams) daily
- Not recommended for children under 6 years of age
For external use as a soaking solution: Add 2 cups to warm bath water and soak for 20 minutes.
For external use as a warm compress: Adults dissolve 1 cup epsom salt in a quart of warm water, soak towel in solution and apply to affected area for 15 to 30 minutes..Other Information:
- Dissolve well before use
- Magnesium content 495 mg per teaspoon (5 grams)
© 2012 Morton Salt, Inc.