Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
When using this product
- Discolored nasal discharge
- Sinus pain
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- It may take several days of use to notice an effect. Your best effect may not be seen for 1 to 2 weeks.
- Brief stinging or sneezing may occur right after use
- Do not use it to treat sinus infection, asthma, or cold symptoms
- Do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Shortness of breath, wheezing, or chest tightness occurs
- Hives or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs
- Your symptoms worsen
- You have new symptoms
- Your symptoms do not begin to improve within two weeks
- You need to use for more than 12 weeks
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
To prevent and relieve nasal symptoms of hay fever and other nasal allergies:
- runny/itchy nose
- allergic stuffy nose