Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling, returning indoors, and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco.
Storage & Disposal: Store in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. If Empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-526-9377 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
First Aid if in Eyes:
- Hold eye open a rinse gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, and then continue rinsing.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
First Aid if Swallowed:
- Call a physician or poison control center immediately for treatment advice.
- Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or a doctor.
- Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
Physical Hazards: Flammable. Do not use or store near heat sources, sparks or open flame. Do not smoke while applying.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.