This product was developed by New Zealand doctors who wanted a product that prevented diaper rash rather the an 'after the fact treatment' as are most of the diaper rash creams on the market.
This is formulated to neutralize the acidic baby urine, returning the skin to the normal pH. It also contains moisturizers and emollients to keep baby's skin soft and supple helping to prevent diaper rash.
A non-prescription method of managing diaper rash, it works by restoring the normal environment of the skin, so that diaper rash cannot be sustained. It inhibits the growth of fungi that contributes to skin irritation. Baby B reduces excess moisture and promotes more natural pH balance for the skin.
- Provides 30 day's supply with normal use
- Doctor-developed, pharmacist recommended
Made in USA
- Clean the area; allow to dry
- Shake well before use
- Apply a dab to the palms of the hands. Apply cream liberally as often as necessary with each diaper change
- Especially at bedtime or anytime during prolonged exposure to wet diapers may occur
Store at below 30°C (86°F).
© 2014 Neat Feat Products