For external use only
Frequent urination can also be caused by:
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Early pregnancy
- Other more serious conditions
If you think you might have one of these conditions, it is important to see your doctor before use.
Sleepiness, dizziness, and blurry vision may occur. Do not drive or operate machinery until you know how the patch affects you.
Do not use if you
- Have any of these symptoms, which could be the sign of a UTI or other serious condition.
See your doctor as soon as possible if you have:
- Pain or burning when urinating. These symptoms may also be accompanied by a fever or chills.
- Blood in your urine
- Unexplained lower back or side pain
- Urine that is cloudy, or foul-smelling
- Are male. Your symptoms may be due to a more serious condition.
- Are under the age of 18. It is not known if it works or is safe in children.
- Only experience accidental urine loss when you cough, sneeze or laugh, you may have stress incontinence. This product will not work for that condition.
- Have been told by a doctor that you have urinary retention (are not able to empty your bladder)
- Have been told by a doctor that you have gastric retention (your stomach empties slowly after a meal)
- Have glaucoma
- Are allergic to oxybutynin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Symptoms of diabetes, such as:
- Excessive thirst
- Extreme hunger
- Unexplained weight loss
- Liver or kidney disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking a prescription medication for overactive bladder
- Taking any drugs that may cause sleepiness, dizziness, dry mouth, constipation or blurred vision
- Taking certain antibiotics (for example, erythromycin, clarithromycin) or prescription antifungals (for example, ketoconazole, itraconazole)
When using this product:
- You may have itching, rash or redness where the patch was placed
- Drinking alcohol may increase sleepiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You are not able to empty your bladder (urinary retention)
- Condition worsens, or if new symptoms appear
- Condition does not improve after 2 weeks of use
- You have an allergic reaction to this product
- You have severe redness, itchiness or blistering at the site of application
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Treats overactive bladder in women
You may be suffering from OAB if you have had 2 or more of the following symptoms for at least 3 months:
- Urinary frequency (the need to urinate more often than usual; typically more than 8 times in 24 hours)
- Urinary urgency (a strong need to urinate right away)
- Urge incontinence (leaking or wetting yourself if you cannot control the urge to urinate)
Non-drug therapies may also help you (see the consumer information leaflet inside the package)