Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use - to make a child sleepy
- In a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- persistent or chronic couch such as occurs with asthma
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- liver disease
Ask a doctor of pharmacist before use if the child is taking
- sedatives or tranquilizers
- the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product:
- do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning)
- may cause excitability, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets works or lasts for more than 5 days
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) could cause serious health problems, including liver damage. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed safety seal on the bottle is broken or missing.
Temporarily relieves the following cold/flu symptoms:
- Minor aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Sneezing and runny nose
- Stuffy nose
- Temporarily reduces fever