Reaches Deeper between Teeth
Philips ~ Sense & Simplicity
- Philips 9000 Series Standard Sonic Toothbrush Heads
- Designed to Optimize Performance
- Advanced InterCare Brush Head Technology
- Fits Multiple Handles
- Better Plaque Removal & Gum Care
A Better Clean between Teeth for Healthy Gums
With advanced tufting technology and extra-long bristles, InterCare helps to remove up to 6x more plaque between teeth than a manual toothbrush and improve gum health in just 2 weeks.
Designed to Optimize Performance
- Reminder Bristles Let You Know When to Use a New InterCare
Advanced InterCare Brush Head Technology
- Anchor-Free Tufting Allows for a Denser Bristle Pack
- Designed for Interdental Cleaning, Gum Care & Polishing
Fits Multiple Handles
- Easy Snap-On Brush Head Fits Multiple Handles
Better Plaque Removal & Gum Care
- Clinically Proven to Improve Gum Health in Just 2 Weeks
- Removes up to 6x More Plaque between Teeth vs Manual Brushes
- Quickly Improves Gum Health
Clinical studies show our new interdental brush head helps reduce inflammation and bleeding in gums. This in turn, helps to prevent gingivitis and gum recession, improving your overall gum health in just 2 weeks.
- Anchor-Free Tufting
InterCare features advanced anchor-free tufting for 34% more bristles than traditional staple-based tufting.
- Innovative Bristle Design
InterCare has an innovative bristle design for targeted oral health care: Interdental cleaning, gum care and polishing. The extra-long light green bristles sweep away plaque caught deep between teeth, the dark green bristles remove plaque trapped along the gum line and the white bristles polish away surface stains for naturally whiter teeth.
- Easy Snap-On Brush Head
The InterCare brush head snaps on and off your brush handle, making it easy to change. It fits a wide range of Sonicare toothbrush handles: DiamondClean, FlexCare Platinum, FlexCare+, FlexCare, HealthyWhite and EasyClean.
- Reaches Deeper between Teeth
Featuring extra-long bristles to reach deep between teeth and along the gum line, our new interdental brush head helps remove up to 6x more plaque between teeth than a manual toothbrush.
- Reminder Bristles
Blue reminder bristles fade to white when it’s time to change your brush head. Cleaning efficacy diminishes after several months of normal use due to bristle wear on a visible and microscopic level so you should replace your brush head every 3 months.
Ease of Use
- Suitable for These Models: FlexCare+, FlexCare, HealthyWhite, EasyClean, DiamondClean, FlexCare Platinum
- Brush Head System: Easily Snaps On / Off the Handle
- When to Change Your Brush Head: Replace Every 3 Months