KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENT HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS: Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through skin. Causes eye irritation. Avoid breathing dust. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove pets, birds and cover fish aquariums before dusting. FIRST AID: IF SWALLOWED: Call a Poison Control Center or Doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the Poison Control Center or Doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or Doctor for treatment advice. IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or Doctor for treatment advice. IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a Poison Control Center for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or Doctor or going for treatment..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.