Before Use, consult with your dentist if you have missing teeth, capped teeth, unified cavities, missing fillings, chipped teeth, facial or jaw pain, gum disease, oral lesions, oral bleeding or any questions regarding use of Grind-no-More.
Please Read Before Use:
- Designed for use at night while sleeping.
- Not for use by children 18 years of age or less.
- One size is ideal for most people.
- No boiling, cutting or molding required.
- For upper or lower teeth, whichever is more comfortable.
- Place retention band between front teeth and lip.
- Designed to create space between teeth with lips closed.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke with unit in mouth.
- Product is for one time use only.
- Discontinue use if you experience pain or irritation
Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use for more than 90 days without a dentists' advice
- Do not use for more than 8 hours each night
- Use only for teeth grinding and /or jaw clenching
- Do not use if you have loose teeth, TMJ or other jaw pain
- Do not use if you wear dentures, braces or have implants
- Do not use as an athletic mouth guard to absorb shock
Cease use and talk with your dentist if: Grind-no-More® does not fit comfortably, dislodges easily, interferes with breathing or swallowing, stimulates your gag reflex, changes your bite, causes soreness, bleeding, pain in your jaw, teeth or ears or you experience clicking during chewing.
For Protection against Bruxism or Nighttime Teeth Grinding