Combine & Save Select qualifying item to get discount
Size/Count 1.0 kit
- A three step system to eliminate lice
- Use to treat head, pubic and body lice
- Makes egg and nit removal faster, easiermore
- Step 1: Lice killing shampoo lice treatment. Nothing is proven more effective. Leaves no chemical residue behind
- Step 2: Lice & egg comb-out gel (including comb) makes combing faster & easier. Essential step to remove 100% of nits & eggs*
- Step 3: Home lice control spray kills lice & their eggs on bedding,** furniture, car interiors and other non-washable items
- Check each household member with a magnifying glass in bright light for lice/nits (eggs)
- Look for tiny nits near scalp, beginning at back of neck and behind ears
- Examine small sections of hair at a time
- Unlike dandruff which moves when touched, nits stick to the hair
- If either lice or nits are found, treat with this product
- Apply thoroughly to Dry Hair and other affected area. For head lice, first apply behind ears and to back of neck.
- Allow product to remain for 10 minutes, but no longer
- Use warm water to form a lather, shampoo, then thoroughly rinse.
- For head lice, towel dry hair and comb out tangles
- Remove lice and their eggs (nits)
- Use a fine-tooth or special lice/nit comb. Remove any remaining nits by hand (using a throw-away glove)
- Hair should remains slightly damp while removing nits
- If hair dries during combing, dampen slightly with water
- For head lice, part hair into sections. Do one section at a time starting on top of head. Longer hair may take 1 to 2 hours.
- Lift a 1 to 2 inch wide strand of hair. Place comb as close to scalp as possible and comb with a firm, even motion away from scalp.
- Pin back each strand of hair after combing.
- Clean comb often. Wipe nits away with tissue and discard in a plastic bag. Seal bag and discard to prevent lice from coming back.
- After combing, thoroughly recheck for lice/nits. Repeat combing if necessary.
- Check daily for any lice/nits that you missed.
- A second treatment must be done 7 to 10 days to kill any newly hatched lice
- If infestation continues, see a doctor for other treatments.
- Use After shampooing with Maximum Strength RID Lice killing Shampoo or No-Drip Mousse (not included) or other similar product to kill lice and eggs.
- Towel dry hair and comb out tangles with regular comb.
- Apply RID Egg & Nit Comb-Out Gel liberally to damp hair. Massage well to ensure that the product covers the entire head.
- Pay special attention to the areas behind the ears and at the nape of the neck where nits and eggs are more likely to be found.
- Comb out the dead lice, eggs and nits with the enclosed patented Rid Egg Removal Comb (See insert for additional combing instructions) This step is very important.
- If hair dries during combing, add more gel.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water, after you have combed entire head. Disinfect combs with hot water (130° F)
A unique three step system with easy to follow instructions from America's #1 lice killing brand:
The three products contained in this kit can be used to completely eliminate lice from your family and home. The 4 oz bottle of shampoo and 2 oz tube of gel should be enough product to treat one person. However, the amount of product needed will vary by hair length.
*As demonstrated in laboratory studies performed by trained testers. Individual results may vary.
**Spray only those garments and parts of bedding including mattresses and furniture, that cannot be either laundered or dry-cleaned. Do not use on sheets or pillowcases.
Made in USA
Shampoo: Important Read Warnings before use: Adults and children 2 years and over:
Children under 2 years: age a doctor
Keep carton for important product information. See consumer information insert for additional information, protect from excessive heat.
Comb-Out Gel: Before using , read Consumer Information Insert for complete directions
Protect from freezing and excessive heat. It is important to wash in hot water (130° F) all clothing, bedding, towels, and hair products (combs, brushes) used by infested persons. Dry clean non-washable fabrics. To eliminate infestation of furniture and bedding that cannot be washed or dry cleaned, a multi-use lice spray may be used. This product odes not kill lice or their eggs. Use this product only after treating with RID Lice Killing Shampoo or No-Drip Mousse or other similar product.
Control Spray: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Shake well before using. Remove protective cap, hold container upright and spray from a distance of 8-10 inches. We recommend that those with asthma or severe allergies consult their doctor before using this product and have someone else apply this product. Spray only those garments and parts of bedding including mattresses and furniture, that cannot be either laundered or dry-cleaned. Do not use on sheets or pillowcases.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Do not transport or store below 32° F (0° C)
Container Disposal: Do not Puncture or incinerate
If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available
If partially filled: Call you local solid waste agency or 1-800-Cleanup for disposal instructions.
Bayer Healthcare Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.15 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.2x 5.7x 5.85
Item Code: 723786
Keep out of reach of children.
Shampoo: For external use only. Do not use near the eyes, inside the nose, mouth or vagina, or on lice in eyebrows or eyelashes. See a doctor if lice are present in these areas. Ask a doctor before use if you are allergic to ragweed. May cause breathing difficulty or an asthmatic attack. When using this product keep eyes tightly closed and protect eyes with a washcloth or towel, if product gets into eyes, flush with water right away, scalp itching or redness may occur. Stop use and ask a doctor if breathing difficulty occurs, eye irritation occurs, or skin or scalp irritation continues or infection occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Comb-Out Gel: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Control Spray: Precautionary Statement - Hazards to Humans Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid inhalation of spray mist. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Avoid contamination of feed and foodstuffs. Remove pets and birds and cover fish aquaria before space spraying or surface applications. This product is not for use on humans. Vacate room after treatment and ventilate before reoccupying. Do not allow children or pets to contact treated areas until surfaces are dry. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130° F (54°C) may cause bursting. FIRST AID: Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For medical emergencies or other information call 1-800-743-5423. For Transport Emergencies only call 1-800-424-9300. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
- Shampoo: Treats head, pubic (crab) and body lice.
- Comb-Out Gel: To make egg and nit removal from the hair faster and easier.