For external use only. Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use
- In the eyes
- Over large areas of the body
- Longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns. When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Needed for longer than 1 week
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
First aid to help protect against infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.