Keep out of reach of children.
If symptoms persist for more than a week or worsen, or if fever occurs, contact a licensed health care professional. do not use on broken skin. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Temporary topical relief of pain and irritation associated with boils, minor skin eruptions and redness.