IRRITANT. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. Do not use on stainless steel, chrome, pewter, aluminum, brass, artificially oxidized silver, lacquered surfaces, pearls or porous stones. Avoid spilling on laminates, countertops, Formica or synthetic surfaces which may be affected; clean spills immediately. Contains thiourea, sulfamic acid and detergent. AVOID CONTACT WITH SKIN AND EYES. In case of contact, flush immediately and thoroughly with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor or poison control center for more advice. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. IMMEDIATELY call a doctor or poison control center. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product contains thiourea, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.