For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If condition worsens or persists for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult a physician. May cause an allergic reaction in some individuals with sensitive skin; test on small area before use. If severe irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Do not bandage tightly. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a Poison Control Center or physician immediately.