For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not apply to open wounds.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens or symptoms last for more than 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For temporary relief of minor skin irritations due to:
- Poison ivy
- Poison oak
- Poison sumac
- Insect bites
- Athlete's foot
- Rashes caused by soaps, detergents, cosmetics or jewelry