Size/Count 2.0 oz.
- Provides up to 12 hours of protection
- Splash & sweat resistant
- Repels biting flies & more
- Advanced 3M Controlled Release Technology
- Splash & Sweat Resistant
- Up to 12 Hours of protection against mosquitoes
- Repels deer ticks that may carry Lyme Disease. Repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus
- Also repels biting flies, chiggers, deer flies, fleas and stable flies
- Pesticide Storage: Store the product in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Container Disposal:
- If Empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency or call 800-253-2687 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Ultrathon Insect Repellent
Refer to MSDS (06-0613-6) for more information.
For general information, call 1-800-430-5000 Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm CST
Made in USA
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. Squeeze into hand and apply in a thin layer using just enough repellent to cover exposed skin. Frequent reapplication and saturation is unnecessary for effectiveness. May damage some synthetic fabrics, plastics and painted or varnished surfaces. Avoid smearing on plastic eyeglasses, goggles, watch crystals, etc. Will not damage nylon, cotton or wool fabrics.
General Precautions and Restrictions: Do not apply near eyes or mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not allow children to handle this product. Do not apply to children's hands. When using on children, apply to your own hands, and then put it on the child. Use just enough repellent to cover all exposed skin. Do not use under clothing. Avoid over-application of this product. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water.
Storage and Disposal:
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.16 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.35x 4.1x 1.55
Item Code: 441666
Keep out of reach of children.
Precautionary Statements: Hazards to Humans.
Warning: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
- If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- If you suspect a reaction to this product: Discontinue use. Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Hot Line Number: In case of emergency, call 800-364-3577. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment