For external use only. Do not use in the eyes, on individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine, or apply over large areas of the body. Discontinue use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse. For use longer than 1 week. Ask a doctor in case of: Deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
First aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.